Thursday 9 July 2020

Get a trailer and boxes and get ready to move!

Life sometimes causes you to go through lots of different things.  It is amazing that school, work, or even relationships can have bigger and longer impacts that you might think on your life.  One of those impacts that can happen from an area that seems surprising is that they can cause you to move.  

Now for my life these areas have caused me to move many, many times and it has given me a good perspective on it.  I now have invested in some things that help make moving easy and it also allows me to help out friends as well. During all of these moves having a specific item has allowed me to be versatile and save lots of money by not renting vehicles. So what item am I talking about?

 

The item that I have found the most useful inmoving from one location to another was a trailer! Having a trailer has literally made my life so much easier and saved me from probably hurting my back a bunch of times. Why is that though?  Well the health benefits are really rather simple.  The trailer I have has a nice ramp and allows you to walk up into the trailer without taking steps or being at a steep angle. 

 

The ease of use allows you to walk up carrying cardboard boxes or even heavy furniture without stopping or feeling taxed by the incline.  This allows everyone to be safe and move with relative ease.  The trailer is also 15 feet long and 6 feet wide.  This allows me to put everything in it that I own.  No matter what size it is, it fits in the trailer without having to be put in an awkward position! No doubt just those little things are priceless.  I can also stack cardboard boxes on top of each other and tether them down with the sides of the trailer.  It is a wonderful ability and allows for maximum efficiency. 

 

Now the initial cost was actually not too bad. It was about the same as renting a truck twice.  Since I have moved 6 times and helped other move for countless times it has paid for itself several times over.  Now I purchased a used trailer so that is why I was able to get such a good deal, but I see them for sale all over craigslist and facebook marketplace frequently.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Get a trailer and boxes and get ready to move!

Life sometimes causes you to go through lots of different things.  It is amazing that school, work, or even relationships can have bigger an...